Okay, my ever-impending Sola Scriptura post is still coming. I know I shouldn't keep saying that because I could be causing an artificial suspense which is sure to end in disappointment when I finally do that post, but it is weighing heavy on my mind so I feel the need to keep mentioning it.
Right now I'm a little busy with the Response to Comments-Catholicism, trying to defend why that is such a catchy title. It took me hours to come up with that title and I'm not going down without a fight.
Seriously, we have a nice discussion going on in the comments section of that post and it only reaffirms the reasons that I would like to do the Sola Scritura post. But please, prepare to be disappointed by the Sola Scriptura post because it will not be some academic tackling of the topic, just Carrie's thoughts on the matter and well, that can only get so exciting.
"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8
Christian Women Blogging
Articles for Christian Women
- A Sign for My Friend?
- Sola Scriptura Prelude
- Circumstances Converge, Part 2
- Circumstances Converge, Part 1
- Is it from God?
- How to Increase Comment Counts
- Still on the Horizon...
- What I'm thinking about Today
- Response to Comments - Catholicism
- Christian Women Bloggers
- Extra-Biblical Teaching
- Where Acknowledging Ends and Disowning Begins
- Blogger Stinks, Take a Number
- Finding Christ
- I Changed My Template...
- Can Christian Women Not Debate?
- The True or False Test - What is the Key?
- Dialogue with a Catholic, Part 2
- ▼ July (18)