"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8

09 July 2006

I Changed My Template...

...because I can.

And it's easier than moving furniture to get a new look.

And not as traumatizing for my husband as cutting my hair short.

I wasn't exactly looking for a fruit theme, but I liked the simplicity of this template - nice and crisp looking.

Came across this verse today:

The people walking in darkness
have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of the shadow of death
a light has dawned.
Isa 9:2

I would love to have a template designed around that passage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great. I've never seen that design before, I really like it!

michele said...

How about the fruit of the Spirit :-) What do you envision? The sun rising over the dark night -- dispelling the darkness?

I loved it to when I first saw it, if I hadn't gone through 3 blog redesigns just recently, I would have been tempted to use it.

Carrie said...

Thanks Sheena!

Michele - The fruit of the Spirit was almost added but I thought this verse represented my content a bit better. Maybe I will rotate through some "fruitish" verses.

Yes - the sun rising is what I envisioned for that verse.

michele said...

Here is a website that has free pictures -- search for sunrise. Since they are free you can use them for your header.

Christian Women Blogging

Articles for Christian Women

Christian Women Blogs