I am really looking forward to doing some posts on Sola Scriptura as I think that topic is so important, but I have a few other posts to get to first. In the meantime, please visit Ellen's post on Sola Scriptura: The Authority of Scripture.
Challies also has a good article called Does Anyone Choose Hell?
When we speak of God's wrath coming on people rather than on the wicked, we invariably sense a oneness with them rather than with God. But this puts us in opposition to God and the righteousness of his ways.
Rectifying a Loving but Just God can be difficult for some people. This article helps explain the idea a bit better (the comment discussion is good also).
"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8
Christian Women Blogging
Articles for Christian Women
- What Will You Do With Jesus?
- Sola Scriptura ala Ellen
- The Gospel According to Me, Part 3
- The Gospel According to Me, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Me
- Book Meme Followup
- Book Meme
- The Very Hairs of Your Head...
- A Hold on Discussions
- Blessed Assurance
- What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
- Who is Right? - Doctrine of Justification
- ▼ August (13)