"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8

14 January 2006

Need More Time!

I have so many different thoughts kicking around in my head, but I just don't have the time to sit down and write. At least I've organized enough to write a few thoughts out on a piece of paper by my bed. Maybe I can actually invest in a journal one of these days.

In addition to posting some thoughts here, I need to do some cleaning, cooking, painting, reading, shopping/returning and take care of the kids, of course. I'd also like to work on my website for Christian Women. Clearly I need to better organize my time and prioritize. My fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants life management system just isn't working for me.

Makes me really appreciate a God who can create a whole world in six days.

1 comment:

Carol said...

And when He created this world, He gave us exactly as much time as HE thinks we need. The question is, why would we need any more time if we are doing only those things He wants us to do in the perfect amount of time He gave us to do it in?

It stumps me, too.

Christian Women Blogging

Articles for Christian Women

Christian Women Blogs