"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8

13 January 2006

Blogger Tag

Carol tagged me with this 2 thingy survey. If you knew me you would know that I’m totally not the type to do this kind of stuff, but since I dig Carol (especially her post today) I’ll be a good sport.

2 names you go by:
1. Mama
2. Carrie

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Mother
2. Father

2 things that scare you:
1. Flying
2. Spiders

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Water
2. God

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. Watch

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Humor
2. God

2 truths:
1. The Word.
2. Jesus is Lord.

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Blog/website
2. Reading

2 things you want really badly:
1. More time with God.
2. More time with my family.

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Anywhere
2. Wherever

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Tell more people about Christ.
2. See my children follow the Lord.

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. Moody
2. Indecisive

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. It’s almost the weekend.
2. I need to lose some weight.

2 stores you shop at:
1. Target
2. Walmart

2 people to tag:
1. I can’t do it. I was never the tag or chain mail type.
2. If you would like to be tagged, let me know.

No comments:

Christian Women Blogging

Articles for Christian Women

Christian Women Blogs