A Note: I am on vacation from work this week which means I am at home trying to get some stuff done around the house. We have a few outdoor projects to finish up, but since it's been raining almost everyday, we are getting nowhere fast. There are plenty of indoor things to do, but since I am a procrastinator I give you:
A Vote: I've decided to change my blog template again. Why?
1. Because I can.
2. Because it is more fun than cleaning out the attic.
3. Because I want to be like Michele, Michele, Michele when I grow up.
4. Because I have been coveting Ellen's newer template.
5. Because I have temporary access to Photoshop.
6. Because I am hoping a flower theme will scare off Tony and his purgatory references (just kidding, Tony).
BUT, I have two different headers made up and can't decide. So please take a look at my two new layouts and tell me which you like best (leave a comment here): Layout 1 or Layout 2.
Since I am concentrating on home projects this week, posting will be light to non-existent. Do what you can to get by without me.
"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8
Christian Women Blogging
Articles for Christian Women
- ▼ September (8)