"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8

18 September 2006

Young Assurance

My four-year-old daughter learns a new verse each month in her class at church. They usually paraphrase it, but I recognized it immediately when she told me yesterday after church:

“Nothing can separate us from the love of God”

My little girl is learning about assurance!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that your heart just leaped :)...Praising Him with you.

Christian Women Blogging

Articles for Christian Women

Christian Women Blogs