"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8

12 March 2006

Organization Meets Biblical Study

I mentioned that I was ready to start instituting some order in my life. The first step was admitting I had a problem and needed to change. It’s now late on Sunday and I seem to have only moved into some sort of intent phase – probably doesn’t qualify as a step. I was hoping to have a plan drawn up before the end of the weekend but I just don’t see it happening at this point.

But I am serious about this plan. I will execute. Baby steps!

On a second note, I have finally taken the hint that I need to get serious about studying my bible. It’s been weighing on my mind and it keeps coming up in various ways. The Lord has infinite patience with me. If I had to keep after my own children as much as the Lord has to keep after me about some things, I’d go crazy.

Getting serious about my bible study is going to require some order in my life. Hmm…I see a connection.

Why do I mention all this? Because I believe these impending changes will be a large focus of this blog going forward with a sprinkling of random thoughts and opinions along the way.

I’m back to having a lot of posts stuck in my head that I just don’t have the time to post. Next week I’ll have blogger’s block. Oh well, keeps life interesting!

No comments:

Christian Women Blogging

Articles for Christian Women

Christian Women Blogs