"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8

02 March 2009

Writing for Income

I have been working on writing and building websites as a way to earn money from home. So far, my progress has been very slow, but progress is progress.

I am still working full-time outside of the home but hope to stop within the next year. In the meantime I spend what little extra time I have trying to build up an online income, mostly passive.

My real dream would to be to spend more time building sites around theological and apologetic interests, but before I can do that, I need to have a supplemental income going. With the economy so sluggish, the potential doesn't seem to be as good, but I know God will take care of our needs no matter what.

I am looking forward to a less stressful lifestyle. Working with kids has become such a burden and I want to have alot more quality family time than we enjoy now. I am actually looking forward to see where things are headed and what God has planned for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i very much enjoy your own writing way, very charming.
don't quit and also keep writing simply because it simply truly worth to read it,
looking forward to look over much of your current content, goodbye ;)

Unknown said...

This is Hannah Bevills, Editor for Christian.com which is a social network made specifically for Christians, by Christians, to directly fulfill Christian's needs. We embarked on this endeavor to offer the ENTIRE christian community an outlet to join together as one (no matter denomination) and better spread the good word of Christianity. Christian.com has many great features aside from the obvious like christian TV, prayer request or even find a church/receive advice. We have emailed you because we have interest in collaborating with you and your blog to help us spread the good word. I look forward to an email regarding the matter, Thanks!

God Bless

|Hannah Bevills|Christian.com|
hannah.bevills@gmail.com

Christian Women Blogging

Articles for Christian Women

Christian Women Blogs